Located in Trinity Court private student accommodation, just off King Street (operated by Ardmuir Ltd.)
Immediate move in possible.
Applicants preferably that can take on for full tenancy period; until 23/08/19. However shorter tenancies will be considered.
Applicants must be full time students.
£90 per week rent (£360 per month).
1st month rent in advance.
Gas, Electricity and Internet all included in rent.
5 minute walk from Aberdeen University, 2 minute walk from Tesco, 18 minute walk from City Centre (6 minutes by bus) and sits next to main bus route to Robert Gordon University.
Included in your rent:
• Free 40MB WIFI, up to 120MB available on site
• Washer/Dryer/Iron & Ironing Board in every Kitchen (no queuing in laundry room)
• Full size Dishwasher in Every Kitchen
• 24/7 CCTV with Secure intercom Entry
• 24/7 Ardmuir Maintenance Support
• Secure Gated Free Car Parking (over 160 parking spaces on site). Vehicles must be registered with ardmuir and display valid permit
• On-Site Ardmuir Team and office
• Secure Enclosed Cycle Stores
• Housekeeping Every Two Weeks (excluding bedrooms)
• All Utility Bills Included
• Tenant Controlled Gas Central Heating
• Wired for Sky Installation
• Bathroom with Full Sized Bath and Overhead Shower
• Large Built In Wardrobes with Mirror Doors
• Unlimited Hot Water Supply
• Fully equipped kitchen incl, cutlery, crockery, glassware, pots, pans and all cooking utensils
• Appliances provided include: hob, oven, large fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster & Iron
• Gated Garden and private outdoor recreation space
• Inbound Parcel Distribution Service
Please be aware of the following:
• Payment to Ardmuir Ltd will be incurred for any damages to the property caused by the occupant
• No alterations or additions to the property i.e. hanging of pictures, painting of bedrooms etc
• No animals
• No liability on ardmuir for damage to or lose of personal property
• Occupier required to inform council that they are living at the property, and are a full time student and are exempt from council tax
• Smoking prohibited in the flat
If you are interested in the accommodation, please get in touch via the following contact details:
Email – [email protected]
Phone no. – 07785787362 (Text/ WhatsApp only)